Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stitches for Mama :(

This week I had a small accident when I slipped in the garage and cut my hand.   Of course it was my right hand:  the one I wash bottles with, change diapers with, brush hair with, etc., etc., etc.................. It hasn't stopped me from having to do all of those things, but Eric has been washing all the dishes!!!
I knew that since it was at the base of my finger, on my palm, it would probably not heal on it's own.  I made the trip to Scott and White ER, where I got 3 stitches and some 'glue'!  It is sore, but tolerable and I should be good as new before long. 

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I'm so sorry that happened. Maybe you could just let Sam and Stella potty train themselves now - you know, by letting them just crawl (or sit) around diaperless? ;)

    ReplyDelete