Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting Ready for School to Start

We have had a busy week at our house.  Monday started off with haircuts for Molly & I  and then a little shopping.  We have bought our school supplies, a new backpack, a few school clothes, and a new pair of tennis shoes to start off the 1st grade right!  We also went to several garage sales last Saturday morning and she found a new bunny for 50cents.  One of the new outfits she got for school had a matching 'doll' outfit, so she and the bunny were dressed alike for a drive down to New Braunfels.  The twins are both crawling now and pulling up on everything!  Sam has finally figured out the crawling/scooting/inching along and he can get across the room lickety split.  He has been teething and has also finally caught up to Stella in that department.  They each have 8 teeth............ a lot for their age, I think!  Stella is babbling a lot and making da da da sounds and Sam just laughs and laughs at her.  I am trying really hard to relax about their nap time and schedules; the more stressed I get, the worse they do.  I would like to think that the schedule would just fall into place, but who am I kidding?  I guess once school starts next Wednesday, we will all get into a better, more structured routine, and I think I will like that a lot!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your updates. Hope your hand has healed or maybe not- as long as Eric keeps up with dishes :-) rusty

    ReplyDelete