Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ok Ok Ok.......I'm really going to try to do better!!!

Several people have mentioned to me lately that I haven't done a very good job of keeping up with my blog.  WELL, they are correct!  It hasn't been quite three months, but what can I say?   My excuses have been, but are not limited to:

Summer (no school)
Family reunions x 2 (back to back weekends)
Vacation Bible School for Molly
Diva Camp for Molly
Tennis lessons for Molly
Swimming lessons for Molly, Sam and Stella
Playing at the River in New Braunfels
Trip to see friends near Dallas
Swimming in our backyard pool
New Church Home (Yay Rockbridge!)
Elected to the Austin Mothers of Multiples Board
Weekly play dates with Sam & Stella's twin friends
Occasional Mom's night out with my friends
Eric travelled to Singapore, Japan, and San Francisco for work :(

SO, in a nut shell, I've been a little busy and blogging was not on my 'to do' list!  I am hopeful that since school has resumed for Molly, and Sam and Stella start Mothers Day Out soon, we (and when I say we, I mean I) can get back into a routine :)  I am going to try to post a weekly update and sometimes photos may accompany that..........no promises on that second part!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment