Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pioneer Farms

Yesterday the twins and I went to Pioneer Farms for the Austin Mother's of Multiples Spring Picnic.  It was a gorgeous day and they had tons of fun running around with all the other kiddos and checking out all of the farm animals and exhibits.  They especially loved going back to the bunny hut over and over!!!  Molly got to spend the weekend with her dad in San Antonio, and reported a fun time swimming with friends and 'staying up really late'!  Eric is on an airplane as I type this, hopefully landing in Austin any moment, to return home from his business trip to Singapore.  We are all ready to have him back :)  I think I'll curl up on the couch and catch up on my "words with friends" games now...........hopefully I can stay awake till he gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment