Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bye Bye Bottles Brag Blog


We are 6 days into Sam and Stella's second year of life and they are officially OFF the bottle!  I gave them a couple of days after their birthday to transition to whole milk and use up the formula that we had left...... There hasn't been any screaming, crying, fussing or begging for a bottle and I am vowing not to go back!  As a matter of fact, I think I'll try to return the unopened can of formula to Sams later today!  That's $20 toward diapers and wipes :)  Our friend Kyla sent us the cutest sippy cups for our birthday that have Sam and Stella's names embroderied on the fabric inside them, and we are trying to keep them straight- if only they could read!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice braggin' mama! I love the braggin' entries because if WE don't do it, no one else will!

    The party pictures were cute too! Such a precious little family!

    ReplyDelete